- Add Windows support.
- Move configuration file to a new location. Old configuration files are automatically moved.
- Read Telegram chat ID from configuration file if available. This way you only have to send it a message once.
Import modules only when needed to speed up start-up.
- Add donation page.
- Use the Black code formatter.
- Start with Pytest unittests.
- Implement command line interface with Click.
- Perform evaluation with actual trigger implementations.
- Change command line argument parser back to
- Catch another connection exception.
- Catch connection errors in Telegram logger such that there are no endless recursive log messages which crash the program.
- Fix cool-off for 06:00 checkin.
- Fix some test code.
- Add evaluation interface powered by Streamlit.
- More documentation in general.
- Add installation instructions for the evaluation feature.
- Add a summary table for the drop evaluation interface.
- Emit the exchange rate in the buy notification.
- Add more documentation.
- Fix axes label in plot.
- Allow evaluation of multiple triggers at the same time.
- Add progress bars to the Streamlit interface.
- Reflect change from
BTCcoding on Kraken.
- Query balances on the marketplace at startup and after each trade. A notification is send such that you always know how much fiat money is left to trade.
- In the trigger evaluation, triggers are moved to multiple rows if there are more than three of them.
- Allow trigger evaluation on a chosen subrange of dates.
- Present trigger evaluation summary as a table.
- Make plots interactive.
watchsubcommand to only run the watch loop once.
- Update documentation and state paths to the configuration file on various platforms.
fiat_percentage: trueoption to create drop triggers that use a percentage of the available fiat balance instead of a fixed volume.
- Fix drop trigger with percentage such that
volume_fiatis actually a percentage and not a ratio (between 0 and 1).